Imprint and Data Protection
The owner of this website:
HAEHNE Elektronische Messgeräte GmbH
Dr. F. Goronzy
Telefon: +49 (0) 211 925 91-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 211 925 91-20
Register court: Amtsgericht Wuppertal
Register No.: HRB 13287
Tax Identification Number (VAT ID No.): DE 119373048
1. Creator Utilization Rights
The websites of the company HAEHNE GmbH are subject to a legally protected copyright. This is true for the structure and all ranges of function, information, data, texts, picture and sound materials contained within as well as all components deployed for the functionality of these websites. The user may only use the contents in the framework of the proffered functionalities of the website for his own personal use. In addition he in no way acquires rights to the contents. Without written consent the contents of this website may not be copied for commercial purposes, distributed, changed or made accessible to a third party. Used trademark are the property of their owner.
We compose the information on our sites with great care, but without guarantee. We strive to keep it up to date. We offer you free and unrestricted access to these sites. However, the statements serve only as non-binding general information and are not a replacement for detailed individual advice on a purchasing decision. We do not take any responsibility for being up-to-date, or for accurateness or completeness of the contents. The company HAEHNE GmbH disclaims all warranty for all material and immaterial damages resulting from the usage of the provided information.
3. Links to the Websites of our Suppliers
Our websites may contain links to the websites of our providers. The HAEHNE GmbH assures itself at the time of creating the link that the directly attached sites are free from illegal content. However the HAEHNE GmbH has absolutely no influence on the contents of the linked sites and can not continuously check them. Therefore the HAEHNE GmbH takes no responsibility for the contents of the linked sites which were changed after the creation of the link. Likewise the data protection disclaimer does not apply to these contents.
4. Explanation of Data Security
The protection of your privacy during the processing of your personal information is a serious concern of the company HAEHNE GmbH. Your personal information will only be used for the purpose for which you submitted this information to us. It will not be forwarded to a third party or otherwise marketed.
5. Privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking). Source: www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de
6. We use products of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) for marketing and optimization purposes. These products collect and process your personal data and use it to create usage profiles under a pseudonym. These usage profiles are fully anonymized where possible and appropriate. We and wiredminds employ cookies and/or Web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) on this Web site. We transfer the data we collect about you, which may also include personal data, to wiredminds or wiredminds gathers this data directly. wiredminds is entitled to use information that you leave behind by visiting our Web sites to create anonymized usage profiles. The data collected shall not be used to personally identify visitors to this Web site without the express permission of the party affected and shall not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Any IP addresses recorded are anonymized immediately by deleting the last number block. Permission to collect and store data in the future may be revoked at any time. If you not agree to the usage of your visit data on our website click on the link, so the visitor's data no longer will be collected by the web analytics tool.
Exclude from website tracking. Further information of lead generation with leadlab: www.leadlogic.de
This functionality is cookie based and therefore browser dependant.
7. Applicable Right
These terms are subject to German law.