Tensile force plates are used for weighing suspended loads or e.g. for monitoring the tensile force in loop accumulators. In combination with two shackles and a field amplifier or measuring amplifier with display, they form a simple mobile crane scale. Possible tensile force measurements result from conveyor belts, cranes, load bracings, vehicles, ships, ropes, chains and winches.
Advantages of the tension bars:
- High safety and vibration resistance
- Small hysteresis thanks to one-piece production from high-strength material
- Encapsulated and sealed measuring chamber
- Reliable corrosion protection through the use of special steels, high-strength aluminium, paintwork or coatings.
- The eyes for load application match the bolts of common shackles.
- With load-free remote calibration via CAL resistor (can also be used to check the entire measuring chain), nominal load is simulated
- Optionally available with spherical plain bearings (type ZKG)
- Special designs possible (e.g. with fork holders for use with rope thimbles)
- ATEX version also available on request