Cable amplifier with IO-Link interface
The IO-Link measuring amplifier supports bidirectional communication of the IO-Link specification. Information and settings for parameterization are also transmitted to the amplifier by the higher-level controller during ongoing operation. This significantly simplifies installation and commissioning, and extensive diagnostic options and detailed information about the force measurement help with quick troubleshooting, maintenance or replacement of the devices.
The sensor is connected between the strain gauge force sensor and the IO-Link master, so that no separate power supply is required. The sensor signals are converted into digital signals with a cycle time of 1 ms, averaged and made available to the interface circuit.
There are 2 variants available:
The CA-IO variant is delivered directly connected to the desired force measuring sensor. The standard cable for connection to the IO-Link master can also be ordered in lengths of 5, 10 or 15m.
With the second variant, CA-IO-S, HAEHNE offers the option of integrating external strain gauge sensors or exchanging force sensors. Here too, the IO-Link standard cable in 5, 10 or 15m length is optional.
- 24 bit S-D-AD converter for highest precision
- Very fast cycle time for time-critical applications
- Simple and fast tool parameterization via PLC / PC
- Comprehensive diagnostics during operation, such as limit monitoring or peak storage
- Bidirectional point-to-point communication standard according to IEC 61131-9